Sunday 5 March 2017

LOOMS FOR TOYS


Looms I use for my toys :


1. KnitUK Flower Loom: 20 pegs
















Link to the shop:     KnitUK

 This is a plastic flower loom (9cm) with 20 pegs in a smaller gauge, approximally 6mm between pegs, which permits you to work with Chunky, Aran, DK and 4ply yarns.

2.  Knitting Knitter Loom: 24 pegs

















               It`s possible to convert 20 pegs flower loom to 24 pegs Knitting Knitter Loom with small changes. My only suggestion is, if you use 24 basic loom. Please use chunky yarns. You will need bigger safety eyes between 15-20mm. If you have one of Cindwood looms 20 or 24 pegs (small looms) please use thinner yarn like I did in my instruction. With 24 pegs looms always add 2 more pegs when you make my projects. For example if you do leg on 14 pegs please make on 16 pegs. You don’t need add more rows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment